Term 2 Reflection



My term 2 reflection

My Highlights are......
- When we had an inter-school with tahuna school. Because I was in the year 8 netball team and was able to take part in it.
- My math's because I can now divide algorithms. And I am getting faster and better scores in basic facts.
- Getting into the Jame's Hargest year 8 netball team.
- Getting into the Jame's Hargest badminton team.

My Improvements......
- My math's because I can now divide algorithms. And I am getting faster and better scores in basic facts.
- My reading because I am able to read a book more clearly and not muck-up the words.

Some challenges I had had to face......
- Tryling for Jame's Hargest teams and not knowing if I was going to get in or not.

Things that I disliked......
- Writing because we had to do lots of explanation writing.

Things to work on
- My maths because I'm very bad at fractions.
- My writing because I usually do not finish my explanation writing.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where im from